November 18, 2011

please.


Salam and Ohayou minnasan :)
sensei sensei, bole ka buat ayat macam ni? keh3

ouh. i officially deleted my first blog about 7 months ago. i guess la he3. Honestly, i really miss my old blog.  Fuh, i have been very busy by doing all the home stuff lately. well, i am a single mother ok. Oh NO! i sedang meniipu. Actually, there are so many things happened to me in that '7 months'. i've tried to cheer up myself. i've tried to be a good positive person. i've tried not to blame myself on what was happened to us. i sometime cheer myself up by go to berak bookshop and buy novel or maybe some magazine. what a hectictaik life! so many and many things just happened to me *sigh*

But then i realized, even there are exist an unhappy life, my life must go on right? I myself woke up with a new spirit on August! What a surprise! I love being myself. Aku pentipu. Alhamdulillah. But truly, sometimes i feel down. Very very very down. Don't feel like to talk with friends, besties and even u r my sister. Johnny Deep in my heart i ....hmm forget about it. Ok, this is actually i would like to tell " i'm trying to forget the past, but i'm also waiting for 'the past' to come back"

Ya Allah. Alhamdulillah. i'm still alive. even i somehow feel i'm going crazy. But go Besi go!  oh ya, saya rasa saya dah cukup kuat umpama besi yang gagah. Tapi saya silap. Saya pun mahu berjaya macam kamu kamu awak awak you all you all dan kamu juga. Doakan saya jadi seorang lecturer pensyarah ya. InsyaAllah :)

Nota: no vomit pls. i'm trying to iiiiiimmmmmmmmprove my vocab. wakaka.kencek omputih tuh :P




Ja Mata minna-san :)






No comments:

Post a Comment